How to amend personal information
A formal application under the Information Privacy Act 2009 to amend personal information must:
- be in writing in the approved form
- provide an address to which a notification of the decision may be sent
- specify the particular information you wish to have amended
- give details as to why the information is believed to be incomplete, incorrect, out-of-date or misleading
- describe the amendments you wish to have made.
There are no fees or charges for amending personal records.
How to make an application
You can submit an application to amend your personal records directly to Seqwater using the Information Privacy Personal Information Amendment Application form (PDF 80 K).
Please post the completed form to:
Right to Information Adviser
C/o Corporate Counsel
PO Box 16146
City East QLD 4002