Seqwater runs educational tours for primary and secondary schools, TAFE and universities, and professional delegations across a number of dedicated learning centre locations. These include:
On the Sunshine Coast
- Baroon Pocket Dam and Landers Shute Water Treatment Plant
- Banksia Beach Water Treatment plant
Brisbane and surrounds
- Wivenhoe Dam and Mt Crosby Water Treatment Plant
- North Pine Dam and Water Treatment Plant
- Bundamba Advanced Water Treatment Plant
- Leslie Harrison Dam and Capalaba Treatment Plant
- Hinze Dam and Molendinar Water Treatment Plant
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant
These tours provide an insight into Seqwater’s operations and show the link between catchments, storage and treatment as part of the broader water cycle.
A tour program can be designed that also includes activities from a range of other educational providers such as CSIRO, Healthy Waterways or Environmental educational centres such as Brisbane Forest Park at Mt Nebo and Indigiscapes at Redland Bay.
For more information about Seqwater’s educational tours call 07) 3035 5570 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org