Tours and Educational visits to Seqwater Facilities
Seqwater runs tours for primary, secondary schools, TAFE, universities, and professional delegations at the following sites:
- North Pine Catchment, Dam and Treatment plant
- Wivenhoe Catchment and Dam
- Hinze Catchment and Dam
- Gold Coast -Molendinar treatment plant
- Mt Crosby Weir and Westbank Treatment plant
- Baroon Pocket Dam Catchment and Landers Shute Treatment plant
- Banksia Beach Treatment plant
- Leslie Harrison Catchment and Dam and Capalaba Treatment plant
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant
- Bundamba Advanced Water Treatment Plant
The tours offer insight to Seqwater’s operations and link the connection between home/school and Catchment, Dams and water treatment.
A program can be designed and co-ordinated that includes activities from a range of other educational providers such as CSIRO, Healthy Waterways or Environmental educational centres such as Brisbane Forest park at Mt Nebo and Indigiscapes at Redland Bay.
They also showcase the latest technology in supplying, treating and managing our water.
Tour Booking Form
To make a booking, please complete and submit the booking form. Please note, there are limited bookings available for the above facilities.